Your business is built upon confidential data such as:
• Sales reports.
• Pricing models.
• Client information.
• Intellectual property such as designs, blueprints, inventions, strategies, editorial and artwork.
• Records of systems and processes.
• Crisis-management plans.
• Personal information about your staff.
• Brand collateral such as letterhead.
Without reliable document-destruction measures, your confidential information could find its way into the wrong hands such as competitors, corporate saboteurs, the media or the general public.
The minefield of risks includes:
• Massive litigation fees from accused breaches of privacy.
• Debilitating loss of sales revenue.
• Irreversible damage to your brand reputation.
• Identity theft against you or your staff.
• The abolition of your licence to operate as a business.
4 Steps to shredding paper the right way
Our paper-shredding and paper-recycling services are secure, reliable and independently audited once every two years.
Using industrial shredders, we take a rigorous approach to paper shredding that takes four steps:
1. Shred paper one way.
2. Cross-shred paper in the opposite direction.
3. Pulp the paper.
4. Recycle paper in government-recognised facilities within 24 hours of receiving your consignment.
At the completion of your document-destruction job, you receive:
• A security certificate stating that the documents have been destroyed in line with Government standards.
• An environmental report that certifies the authenticity and quality of your paper recycling.